Capital Family Dental Savings Plan
No Insurance? No Problem!
We offer the our patients without dental insurance a membership program that will allow our patients to save as either individuals or families. It allows members to receive our finest dental services at significantly reduced fees.
Unlike most insurance plans, our Capital Family Dental Savings Plan has NO deductibles, NO yearly maximums, NO waiting periods to begin treatment, and ALL services are covered.
- 2 Dental Cleanings* per year
- 2 Dental Exams* per year
- 2 Fluoride Applications per year
- Check-up X-rays once per year
- 20% discount on all dental procedures when paying in cash
- 15% discount on all dental procedures when using credit card
* Some patients with periodontal conditions may need more frequent and deep cleanings; further benefit options will be discussed with our patient coordinator.
$349 for Member
$299 for Spouse or Partner
$249 for Children ages 5 – 18
$149 for Children under 5
- Eligible family members include spouse and dependent children at the age of 18 or under.
- All CFDSP membership fees are due at the time of registration and are non-refundable.
- Plan duration is one year from the registration date.
- All patient portions for services are rendered are due at the time of service in order to receive benefits.
- It is your responsibility to use your benefit before your annual renewal date.
- Missed appointments must be used within the same benefit year.
- Please notify our office at least 48 hours in advance if you need to change an appointment.
- Benefits begin on the day of registration and are renewed annually.
- CFDSP is valid for services provided in the Capital Family Dentistry office only.